A biopharmaceutical innovation is risky and costly. They are time inept, which is the major reason for dwindle industry productivity. Clinical development Phase II and Phase III are a major challenge in terms of cost and attrition rate. They can be achieved with GAP’s help through proper conduit and continuous training. GAP has a team with therapeutic, regulatory, and operational expertise.
GAP provides the following services as a part of clinical development:
- Steering Committee Development
- Central IRB/Ethic Management
- Site Management
- Clinical Trial Development and Operations
- Notifications and Equipment removal
- Accrual and Recruiting Boost
- Clinical Data Management and Analysis
- Clinical Safety Services
- Clinical Affairs
- Global Medical Monitoring
- Source Data Verification
- Contact us for more information.